Saturday 1 November 2014

My Diwali Rangoli

Hello Friends...how are you? Hopefully you enjoyed a lot Diwali festival with lots of shopping,sweets,crackers, guests, gifts,lighting n so many things including rangoli also.
Today here one by one my rangoli  for each special day in Diwali I am going to share with you.hope you ll like it ...

1st day..,vasubaras
 
2nd day on Dhanteras I draw this
 

on 3rd day I was excited to make something more bigger so plotted this one

look this with one more angle

on choti Diwali I draw this Peacock....

and this one is inside my house in puja room
 

on auspicious day of Diwali I wanted to do something more exciting and more creative so made this one hope you all will like it .full 3 hrs it took of mine to complete. here showing it in 1 by one snap as its not coming in one snap.
Main part.....

then beside main part I draw like this.....
decorated it with candles ....

it was looking very awesome...


on steps ....

and finally this on gopal-ashtami....
 
hope you like and will give some comments for all my work!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment