Saturday 4 October 2014

Smart Cartoon figure...to inspire kids

hello friends,

Today I decided to make something for my son...
something interesting and inspiring too...
then I found one A4 size paper, I was thinking what to do and then got an idea...
I made a figure which I thought to share with you.

To make this figure...we need,
1.A4 size paper, Pencil,
2.Black Sketch Pen,
3.Glue
4. Smal white paper to make eyes.
5. one other small paper to make book in hands.
6. Seizer

Take a colourful A4 size paper.
Then cut two small stripes out of them as shown in picture to make legs and fold the legs as shown.
then again cut 2 small stripes to make hands.
Take a white paper and cut two small circles and make eyes out of them.
Draw eyes, mouth, Glasses and hair with sketch pen.
on the upside of the paper make a small fold to make hairs and cut the drawn shape hair as shown in picture.

Then glue the hands and legs and attached the book ,made out of other piece of paper as shown.

Then finally attached it as I paste on the door of my son's study room.


then attached the small book in the hands of the figure.

Hopefully you all will like this and share with your friends so then can also make something wonderful for their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment